Soils, Inland Waters, Contaminated Land (M.Sc.)

How to apply

Foreign applicants and visiting students

The Master of Science degree program Soils, Inland Waters & Contaminated Land is a full two-year program. To obtain the Master's Degree you will focus on either soils, inland waters or contaminated land. Basic teaching medium is German which means that you must either already have sufficient knowledge of German or you will have to complete a 3-6 month language course before starting your studies.

 Information for foreign applicants

For those international students who are interested in a semester abroad with English as the teaching medium, we offer the 'International Semester' each fall with courses related to soils, inland waters and contaminated land.

Application for visiting students